Tuff-Edge II Flat Eye Single Ply 1 IN X 12 FT Web Slings
- EE Flat Ends
- 12 FT Pull to Pull Dimension
- See Specifications for Capacities
- Usually ships in 3-4 days
- Weight1.78 lbs/ea
Tuff-Edge® II Web Slings extend sling life and lower overall costs. Resistance to the two properties that can rapidly degrade webbing, abrasion and edge cutting, is greatly improved with the use of Tuff-Edge® II webbing.
Using Federal Test Method 191A, Tuff-Edge® II webbing was tested against standard yellow polyester webbing. After being subjected to the same number of hex bar abrasion cycles the Tuff-Edge® II webbing , with it's special silver treatment, achieved average break strengths that were twice that of standard yellow webbing!
In a test developed specifically to measure edge cutting properties, the cut depth on the Tuff-Edge® II webbing with special polymer edge yarns cut less than half the depth of the standard yellow polyester without the special edge yarns.
Although you should always pad and protect synthetic slings from load edges, normal wear and tear should be greatly reduced when using Tuff-Edge® II, giving you greater sling life and reduced sling costs.
Flat eyes for rigging under the load.
- Red core warning yarns aid inspection process.
- Tuff-Tag provides required OSHA information for the life of the sling, not just the life of the tag.
- Serial numbered identification for traceability.
- Easy identification - silver body, blue edges, blue center stripe.