- Cable & Wire Rope
- Door Hardware
- Rigging Hardware
- Inventory Closeout
- Railing Hardware
- Slipit Lubricants
- Truck Door Hardware
- Shop by Category
- Contact us
- Custom Assemblies
- Download Catalog
- Sell Sheets
- Some services are not accessible on smartphone
- Quick Order
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
5 / 16 X 2-1 / 2 Sleeve Anchor Expansion Bolts X 100 Pcs
Hex Nut, Zinc Plated
Sleeve anchor bolts can be used in concrete, brick and block base material, and are best suited for light to heavy duty fastening purposes. Sleeve anchors are inserted into pre-drilled holes in masonry materials where they expand for a secure fit, anchoring objects to the concrete or brick.
- Using a hammer drill and carbide tipped masonry drill bit, drill a hole the same diameter as the anchor diameter, and at least 1/2" to 1” deeper than the expected embedment.
- Clean out the hole of all debris.
- Using a hammer, drive the anchor through material to be fastened until it is flush with the surface.
- Assemble the nut and washer flush with the top of the sleeve anchor.
- Turn the nut until finger tight.
- Use a wrench to set the anchor by turning the nut 2-3 full turns. Proper installation requires a torque wrench set to suggested level (see Torque in specifications).
|Type:||Sleeve Anchor Bolt|
|Weight per 100:||
Always wear safety glasses when installing or working with anchors.